I Will Honour Christmas In My Heart

I will honour Christmas in my heart,
and try to keep it all the year.
I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future.
The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me.
I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!

~ Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Thursday, December 7, 2017

Christmas at Lark Mountain Marketplace

 Welcome to my Christmas Blog, A Debbie-Dabble Christmas!!

I have been posting my annual Christmas Home Tour, sharing each room in our townhouse decorated for Christmas...

 All of these posts are on my side bar if you missed them!!

In my next post, I will continue my Christmas Home Tour with the Dining Room......
 In this post, I want to share pictures from a local business, Lark Mountain Marketplace....

It is a Vendor Co Op in Wilkes Barre.......
Joe and I visited there last week and they have some wonderful vintage Christmas items that I wanted to show you......

And if you are local and reading this , they will be holding a Christmas Open House on Friday, Dec. 8th, Saturday, December 9th and Sunday , December 10th where most items will be 20% off!!

Let's start at the door when you walk in......

 Topiaries!!
Love these stained glass lamps!!
Sleds....
Small Blow Mold Santa's.....
A lovely Nativity......
Love this!!
I had the sled on the left as a child!!
So many vintage goodies!!
I may need to go back and gt some of these trees!!
Vintage Christmas Heaven!!
I have many of the vintage Putz houses.....
  And I have to tell you that those plastic light up houses were the first houses I had under my Tree when we got married 39 years ago!!!!
I still can not figure out what the bow and greenery are attached to, creating such an interesting "wreath"!!
Vintage Christmas Music!
Love these!!
Loved the feather tree that was used to display items on!!
My parents had a set similar to this!!
 Aren't these sweet????
 I have a few of those vintage Knee Huggers from my childhood!!
Lots of Shiny Brite ornaments!!
Santa and Mrs. Claus sleeping.....
I hoped you enjoyed my little Tour of Lark Mountain Marketplace!
There is so much more there that I did not get photos of.......

This is the link to their face book site if interested:

https://www.facebook.com/larkmountainmarketplace/

They also run Auctions too!!

In my next post, I will be returning to My Christmas Home Tour , sharing our Dining Room all decked out for Christmas and 3 more Trees.......

So I hope you will come by and visit  again!!

And thanks to those who took the time out of their busy day to spend a little bit of time with me!!

If you do not have a blog, PLEASE  give me some way to reply to your comment, maybe by including your email in your comment.  If I can not find a way to reach you, I will reply on the post where you commented so please check back......

Hugs,
Debbie
  I am linking up to these parties:

Holiday Link Party

FRIDAY
Friday Features Linky Party
Foodie Friday and Everything Else
 Funtastic Friday
 Friday Favorites
 Feathered Nest Friday
 Home Matters Linky Party
 What To Do Weekends
  Flaunt It Fridays
 Sweet Inspirations Link Party
    Awesome Life Friday

 SATURDAY
 Pink Saturday-Anything Goes!!
Best of the Weekend Party
 Simple Saturdays Blog Hop
 Saturday Sparks
Share It One More Time Inspiration Party

SUNDAY
Snickerdoodle Sunday
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party
 Sundays at Home
 Silver Pennies Sunday
 Happiness is Homemade Linky Party

 MONDAY 
Inspire Me Monday
Inspiration Mondays
 Dishing It and Digging It Link Party
Busy Monday
What'd You Do This Weekend?
Cooking and Crafting with J & J
Metamorphosis Monday
 Lou Lou Girl's Linky Party
Make It Pretty Monday

 TUESDAY
Show and Share Party
 Tuesdays At Our Home
Inspire Me Tuesdays
Reader Tip Tuesday Party

Ducks in a Row Wonderful Wednesdays Blog Hop
Wow Us Wednesday
Sizzle into Summer Party
Talk of the Town Party
Party in Your PJ's
Dream Create Inspire Link
 Dagmar's Home Linky Party 
 Waste Not Wednesday
Wednesday AIM Linky Party- twice a month

THURSDAY
Home and Garden Party Thursday
 Share Your Cup Thursday
Share Your Style Thursday Link Up Party
Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop 
  Inspired Creations Linky Party
Vintage Charm
 Grace at Home Party
The Homemaking Party
Create and Celebrate Blog Party

Please take some time to visit these terrific hosts and all those joining in on the fun!

7 comments:

  1. I agree with you....vintage heaven! It looks like the bow and greenery are attached to a horse collar to me. I just gasped when I saw your pic on facebook with Joe trying to clean up your ornaments from the floor! Wonder why your tree fell over......if you decorated them like I do, mostly on the front....it may have been "front heavy" and fell over....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool place. I think I had the same doll house as a child. And I love the Shiny Brite Ornaments - would love to collect enough to make a wreath. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was a nice walk through time, I had a doll house like the one there, fun place to explore

    ReplyDelete
  4. People used to take care of things early on. Not so much today. I see the packaging is still with some of the ornaments. I like the old Santa's

    betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fairy place! So many beautiful decors
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous place to shop, I see so many things from when I was a young las.
    Thanks for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girls FF last week!
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Blessed New Year!
    Hugs
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  7. The vintage sleds are wonderful and so are the Shiny Brites! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!
However if you are a vendor and insist upon leaving a comment with a link back to a website, You have forced me to now moderate ALL comments so do NOT even try it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails